UserWay is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team. This individual will own the end-to-end delivery of products and services aimed at enhancing digital accessibility for the web.
Hybrid, Full-time, Competitive salary - commensurate with experience and skills.
- Write product specifications, user stories and build wireframes.
- Work closely with engineering teams and prioritize product features and improvements.
- Solve business problems, Identify opportunities and provide clear and analytically-supported solutions
- Take part in defining the product roadmap and lead its execution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product management, preferably with platforms or SaaS products
- Deep understanding of product management methodologies
- Experienced in data-driven decision making.
- Proven track record of managing and launching software products̶
- Solid technical background with an understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- User-Centered - Place users at the core of decision-making and design processes
- Strategic Thinker - Ability to see the big picture and navigate the roadmap for success̶
- Experienced and Detail-Oriented - Dedication to comprehending the intricacies of each platform and user experience̶
- Responsive and Proactive - Steer the direction with a comprehensive view of goals and opportunities
- Working Collaboratively - Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and Innovative - Able to adapt strategies and bring innovation to enhance user experiences
- Yielding Effective Results - Achieve successful outcomes through agile management