- Experience working with complex API integrations (restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
- Exposure to build & process tools like Grunt, Gulp, Node, NPM, etc.
- Exposure to WCAG is a plus, particularly aria & roles.
- Advantage for experience with puppeteer.
- Less / Sass or other CSS pre-processors.
- Responsive methodologies.
- Browser-compatibility knowledge.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience in developing and maintaining modern distributed micro services-based software.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Experience working within Agile teams supported by CI/CD pipelines.
- Customer-focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey.
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into efficient code.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
** Availability for part time and/or full time position
** Availability to work remotely